Cloud Hypervisor v0.12.0 Released!
Posted December 10, 2020 by Cloud Hypervisor Team ‐ 1 min read
This release has been tracked through the 0.12.0 project.
cloud-hypervisor version 0.12.0 include:
The use of
--watchdog is now fully supported as is the ability to reboot the
VM from within the guest when running Cloud Hypervisor on an ARM64 system.
vhost-user-block self spawning
In order to use
vhost-user-block backends the user is now
responsible for starting the backend and providing the socket for the VMM to
use. This functionality was deprecated in the last release and how now been
vhost-user-fs backend is no longer included in Cloud Hypervisor and it is
instead hosted in it’s own
Enhanced “info” API
vm.info HTTP API endpoint has been extended to include the details of the
devices used by the VM including any VFIO devices used.
Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to our 0.12.0 release:
- Anatol Belski firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julio Montes email@example.com
- Michael Zhao firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muminul Islam email@example.com
- Rob Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samuel Ortiz email@example.com
- Wei Liu firstname.lastname@example.org
See the GitHub Release for the release assets.