Cloud Hypervisor v33.0 Released!
Posted June 29, 2023 by Cloud Hypervisor Team ‐ 1 min read
This release has been tracked in our roadmap project as iteration v33.0. The following user visible changes have been made:
D-Bus based API
A D-Bus based API has been added as an alternative to the existing REST
API. This feature is gated by the
dbus_api feature. Details can be
found in the API documentation.
Expose Host CPU Cache Details for AArch64
Now the CPU cache information on the host is properly exposed to the guest on AArch64.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Report errors explicitly to users when VM failed to boot (#5453)
- Fix VFIO on platforms with non-4k page size (#5450, #5469)
- Fix TDX initialization (#5454)
- Ensure all guest memory regions are page-size aligned (#5496)
- Fix seccomp filter lists related to virtio-console, serial and pty (#5506, #5524)
- Populate APIC ID properly (#5512)
- Ignore and warn TAP FDs in more situations (#5522)
Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to our release:
- Alyssa Ross email@example.com
- Anatol Belski firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bo Chen email@example.com
- Jianyong Wu firstname.lastname@example.org
- Omer Faruk Bayram email@example.com
- Rafael Mendonca firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ravi kumar Veeramally email@example.com
- Rob Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ruslan Mstoi email@example.com
- Yu Li firstname.lastname@example.org
- zhongbingnan email@example.com
See the GitHub Release for the release assets.